Red Apple Pancake Recipe is one perfect healthy breakfast or brunch food options. Who wouldn’t want to wake up to the aroma of a hot stack of fruit-filled pancakes on a weekend morning? This delicious recipe is even perfect for our Christmas morning breakfast.
This Delicious super soft Apple Pancake is ideal for your Kids lunch box and is perfect for babies who can enjoy it as their healthy finger food. Every Mom’s favorite too as its easy to make with all healthy ingredients.
The pancakes are always moist and nutritious. I recommend this Apple pancake recipe to be accompanied with hot cinnamon syrup. I crumble clumps of brown sugar and spread the apples out to soften in the pan then whisk flour, milk, and eggs together and poured them over the apples. Then wait for that smell of dramatic things happening in the hot oven. You can even make it in a saucepan.
Ingredients for Making Red Apple Pancake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour or substitute it with Wheat and oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Flavouring (any of your choice)
- 3 medium Apples (peeled and coarsely grated)
- 2 Eggs (well beaten)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Confectioner’s Sugar (for dusting)
Instructions for Making Red Apple Pancake Recipe
- Combine flour, flavoring, Cinnamon powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix beaten eggs with milk and gradually add to the flour mix.
- Add apples and blend well.
- Heat oil in a skillet and drop large spoonful of the batter into the pan and flatten out. Simmer until golden.
- Flip over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter, and then dust it with confectioner’s sugar.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve it warm.