Indo Chinese cooking has always been my favorite of all the genres of cooking, don’t know why … maybe because it is definitely tasty, and involves lots of veggies… and the best part … less oil 🙂 and one such all-time favorite recipe that I love is Indian Chicken Balls Recipe which is always in demand among the kids as well. I tried out this dish as a test run as starters that I wanted to make for Christmas Day, and now… they are officially one of my top choices for the Christmas Starter menu plan when kids are in the picture.
This can be enjoyed with just tomato ketchup or chili sauce or even wrapped in a wrapper with mayo and cheese.
Serve this delicious snack with a Healthy Christmas Mocktail
Ingredients for Making Indian Chicken Balls Recipe
- 900gms minced chicken
- 100gms dried breadcrumbs
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- oil for pan frying
Method for Making Indian Chicken Balls Recipe
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and breadcrumbs.
- Season with spring onion, ground coriander, fresh coriander, chili sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use it in burgers.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Pan Fry the chicken meatballs in batches, until they are well brown all over.
Tip: You can anytime dip these in your favorite Chinese sauces / gravy and serve it as a main course as Chilli Chicken