Yellow Summer Cooler is a mocktail drink made with a combined twist of classic lemonade, cranberry juice and pineapple crush. It may only be spring, but this tropical mocktail is so gorgeous and tasty that you’ll make it all year long. A sweet, refreshing mix of soda, lemon juice with cranberry and pineapple juice. It looks like a summer sunset and will instantly make you feel like you’re on a white sandy beach.
If you have a party at home this summer, impress your guests with this non alcoholic summer cooler featuring pineapple crush, cranberry juice, lemon juice and mint leaves. This sunny yellow summer cooler will take you from your kitchen to the beach in just a few sips. Fresh lime juice gives this drink a zesty finish.
I want to call this drink my signature drink recipe as it was just prepared with an idea which came in my mind to sip something while working on my laptop. I opened my refrigerator and whatever I had made me create this yellow summer cooler.
Yellow summer cooler, name was suggested by one of my friend, with whom I shared this drink and he in favor captured some nice shots to give this drink a sparkling sunny look.
Try this refreshing yellow summer cooler and beat the heat.
|Tips: You can substitute soda with rum or vodka if you wish to enjoy this drink as cocktail.|
Ingredients for Yellow Summer Cooler
- 2 tbsp pineapple crush
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemonade
- 1 bottle club soda
- 1 tbsp cranberry juice
- Crushed ice
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1 tsp black salt
- For garnishing – Thinly sliced lemon wedges and mint leaves
Method for Yellow Summer Drink
- Take a Champagne flute glass and pour some crushed ice covering bout 1/4 space.
- Meanwhile blend together pineapple crush, lemon juice, black salt, mint leaves and club soda in a blender.
- Pour chilled lemonade on crushed ice into the glass and fill in with more crushed ice to form a second layer and pour some cranberry juice.
- Add in more crushed ice and pour in the pineapple drink that was prepared earlier.
- If required, add some more soda and garnish with one mint leaf and lemon wedges.
- Serve immediately, serve chilled.