These delicious healthy smoothie recipes make it easy to eat healthy fruit, milk, immune-boosting yogurt, and other nutritious ingredients. Stay full and fight disease as well.
This high-fibre drink becomes even healthier when you use organic kiwis, which contain higher levels of heart-healthy polyphenols and great for people on smoothie diet too.
Enjoy it with or without your scoop of favourite ice-cream and stay healthy. You can involve your kids and I bet they would just love helping you with this. You can give them the glass to do the decoration part.
So let’s start with this Strawberry Smoothie recipe.
Ingredients for strawberry smoothie
- 150gms (5.3 ounces) strawberries (frozen can also be used)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- Handful if Ice
- 250ml vanilla flavoured yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Smarties, or sprinkles of your choice
- Place all the ingredients except the smarties into a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- To serve, pour the mixture into a tall glass and decorate with strawberries or sprinkle or whatever you like on glass brim.
| Tips: |
// Festive Tip
Christmas is around the corner… which gives me this feeling to do something creative & decorative with my recipes. With this holiday spirit in my mind you can try cute looking Santa strawberries and can serve them with strawberry smoothie. I’m sure the dining table with these two combo will be centre of attraction for all your guests.