This blog is perfect for someone who is a wine enthusiast or enjoys their share of wine, and we have brought some of the best wine coolers brands for you that will ensure that your wine remains cool at all times and that too in a well-organized manner.
There are a lot of options for wine coolers online but do we know if they’re worth the prize. So to make it easy for you we have tried considering few things when buying a wine cooler. The wine coolers come in as a single zone coolers and dual-zone coolers where dual zone gives options to set different temperatures for different zones of the cooler. This being the better options for those who have a collection of both red and white wines.
So you can have a look at our listed and top-rated wine coolers that might give your wines the best storage space.
1. WESTINGHOUSE WINE COOLER(MECHANICAL PANEL CONTROL
This thermo electric wine cellar is an ideal choice to keep your wines chilled in hot summers and to keep the wine ageing process smooth and perfect. Westinghouse wine cellar is equipped with ultra quiet thermo cooling technology with the temperature range from 54F to 66F. Also Westinghouse wine cooler is fitted with hidden door hinge and recessed door handle for enhanced aesthetic appearance. The front is mounted with a grey tinted see-thru glass door for easy viewing.
Capacity – 6, 8, 10 bottles
- Quiet operation
- Aesthetic and sleek design
- Perfect for red and white wines
- Strong and durable chrome wire shelves
- Warranty not applicable in india
- No temperature gauge on control
- Lacks built in temperature display
2. WESTINGHOUSE WINE COOLER (TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS)
Westinghouse wine cooler also comes in the variant equipped with touch panel adjustable thermostat control with digital read out for easy control over temperature.
Capacity – 6, 8, 10 bottles
- Easy control over temperature with touch panel controls
- Interior lighting for optimal viewing
- Compact and portable
- Strong and durable chrome shelves
- Warranty not applicable in India
- Quite expensive
3. IGLOO WINE COOLER
Igloo wine cooler comes with a digital adjustable temperature control, perfect for red or white wines. With one touch temperature control and double layered glass door in front, igloo wine cooler is an ideal wine cooler suitable for every household.
Capacity – 6, 8, 12 bottles
- Sleek and compact design
- One touch temperature control
- White interior light for optimal viewing
- Quiet easy operation
- Warranty not applicable in India/li>
- Not suitable for very large and odd shaped bottles
4. KKOLAR WINE COOLER
With three wooden shelves, internal lights and digital display, kkolar thermostat wine cooler is ideal for keeping both red and white wines under optimum temperature to maintain its aroma and flavor.
Capacity – 12 bottles
- Quiet operating
- Effective cooling
- Internal lights for easy viewing
- Equipped with digital display
- Not customizable
- Available in only one variant of 12 bottles capacity
5. NewAir AW-210ED Thermoelectric Dual Zone Wine Cooler
NewAir Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler gives a perfect temperature for different types of wines. It stores both red and white wines separately for optimal results. It offers an easy to use push button control panel and a convenient digital display that lets you monitor the temperature of each zone with ease. Due to the thermoelectric technology it does not have a compressor and has fewer moving parts, which means less vibration that could potentially affect the taste of your wine. The LED display, digital controls, and easy push button operation make this NewAir wine cooler a user-friendly choice.
Capacity- 21 Bottles
- Dual zone technology
- Silent operation
- Digital display
- Effective temperature control
- Quite expensive than other wine coolers
Also click here to buy your favorite wine at cheapest rates