I always prepare it in morning and store it in my refrigerator and some I take with me to work or anywhere I go outside and every sip makes me so energized.
Lemons also called as nimbu in hindi, which are a great source of vitamin C. When combined with some herbs and spices like cumin powder, chat masala and black salt, it just goes to a different level and act as a best coolant to your body.
I always enjoy a spicy and sweet flavour and I’m sharing the same with you, Hope you all enjoy it this summer.
|Tips: black salt is the best salt to be used in masala lemonade as it gives a punch and the peculiar black salt taste which no other salt can give.|
|Tip: You can replace water with chilled soda water and make it fresh lime soda.|
|Tip: For more tangy flavour you can add chaat masala also.|
Ingredients for making Masala Lemonade Drink
- 4 Lemons
- 4 to 5 Fresh Mint sprigs
- 5 to 6 teaspoon sugar (as per taste you can add more or less)
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt
- 1 teaspoon roasted Cumin Seeds Powder as per taste
- 3 glass chilled water, 1 glass normal room temperature
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices for garnishing
Method for making Masala Lemonade Drink
- Take a large Jug, add one glass of normal water to it. Now add sugar (you can adjust the sweetness as per your taste) and stir till it dissolves into the water nicely & completely.
- Squeeze all lemons and add the juice to the same jug. Add black salt, roasted cumin seeds powder and black pepper powder to it and continue to stir
- Now add chilled water or even chilled soda & crushed ice to the jug and stir again. Add in few mint leaves to it too.
- Serve in chilled glasses garnished with lemon slices and mint sprigs.