- Marley Spoon Coupon Code 2018 | Marley Spoon Review
- INTRODUCING MARLEY SPOON
- ABOUT THE FOUNDERS
- MARLEY SPOON: HOW IT WORKS
- MARLEY SPOON UNBOXING
- MARLEY SPOON: PROS AND CONS
- MARLEY SPOON MEAL PLANS PRICING
- MARLEYSPOON CONTACT INFO
Marley Spoon Coupon Code 2018 | Marley Spoon Review
Get $35 Off On Your First Delivery. Only for new customers. Can’t be combined with any other offer.
INTRODUCING MARLEY SPOON
What can be more awesome than getting your favorite mouth-watering recipes along with seasonal ingredients delivered to your doorsteps? And that too whenever you want them :D. Yes, you heard it right! Marley spoon is one of its kind meal kit delivery service that delivers fresh ingredients to your doorsteps with a six-step recipe for simple and delicious weeknight dinners.
Founded in 2014, Marley Spoon is a rising meal kit delivery service that delivers locally sourced, market-fresh ingredients to your door along with simple 6- step recipes for tasty, easy and healthy weeknight dinners. It offers an unrivalled choice of recipes, with seven new recipes each week for 2-3 person box, and a family box (2 adults and two children) with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
The idea behind this startup was of Till Neatby and Fabian Siegel, both of them are passionate and conscientious entrepreneurs.
Choose the number of people you want to feed and some meals you want to be delivered. Each week you get a choice of ten different recipes. Here’s where Martha & Marley Spoon set themselves apart from the rest: One of the major complaints people have with this type of services is that the recipes aren’t always well tested, but with Martha, this is not an issue. Her recipes are tested and trusted. What more? You can also opt for the fresh and healthy fruit boxes along with your favourite recipes.
Given below are some of this week’s recipe names for your viewing:
LIGURIAN CHICKEN STEW
SLIM BURGER OF CHARGRILLED CHICKEN
LEMON AND FETA CHICKEN
I know … I know… my mouth is watering too!
ABOUT THE FOUNDERS
Fabian Siegel is a passionate entrepreneur who, prior to launching Marley Spoon in 2014, built a global leader in online food ordering at Delivery Hero, co-founded Europe’s largest online payments brand ClickandBuy International, Germany’s first online auction business Kikin, and a financial services startupStrateer. He is now investing in startups and building Marley Spoon, a global company available in six countries worldwide.
Till Neatby co-founded Marley Spoon with Siegel in 2014. He previously founded and was Managing Director at food & beverage strategic consultancy firm, MexAttax. Neatby brings +15years of company building and management experience within the food and tech industry. Prior to launching Marley Spoon, he was also a Venture Partner at Atlantic Internet where he supported the setup of atlanticfoodlabs.
MARLEY SPOON: HOW IT WORKS
Martha & Marley Spoon send the recipes of your choice and the fresh, pre-portioned ingredients to your doorsteps so that you can enjoy something new and delicious any night of the week.
Steps to get the meal of your choice are:
1. Choose the recipe you like
With over 18,000 recipes from Martha Stewart’s archive to choose from the recipes are carefully created ranging from simple to create, and one can choose according to their palate and appetite.
2. Pick your preferred delivery day
You can choose your preferred delivery day, as well as the time. And their chill boxes also keep the freshness of the ingredients intact, so no worries.
3. Cook with quality ingredients
They provide along with the recipe the finest quality as well as the purest ingredients needed for the dish.
4. What you get
You will receive a recipe with simple steps also including the photos of the same for a scrupulous and perfect cooking experience.
Along with the recipe, you will also receive all the ingredients procured from the trusted and quality suppliers, which you’ll be needing to create your very own culinary masterpiece. The ice box will be containing all the ingredients separate for easy grab and go cooking.
MARLEY SPOON UNBOXING
MARLEY SPOON: PROS AND CONS
So now that you have an overview of the Martha and Marley Spoon meal plans, now let us take a look at the list of pros and cons we think makes it easy to understand them a little better. Hopefully, it will help you to make a truly educated decision about whether or not to join Marley Spoon.
Marley Spoon Pros
- In a busy world, you either trade time or money. While you might be paying a little more for prepared meal kits, but you will be able to have some spare time for yourself. You can use this quality time with your family and other recreational activities of your choice.
- You get a wide range of vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes to choose from.
- Marley spoon also offers a large selection of “healthy choice” dishes each week available in both 2 person box and 4 person box. “Healthy Choice” dishes contain between 350-600 calories, whole grains, lots of high fibre vegetables and lean meats, and little oil, sugar and salt.
- Fruit boxes offered by Marley spoon contains freshly procured and healthy fruits. Every box having 3.5 kg of seasonal fruits with one special type of fruit.
- If you are a working parent, these easy to cook recipes will ensure that your kids are getting nutritious food along with great taste.
- You can modify your order 6 to 7 days before your expected delivery date depending upon your location.
- If budget is one of your concerns, Marley spoon offers you a range of affordable and pocket-friendly plans and recipes that you can choose from according to your budget.
- You have the flexibility to plan. Also, you can skip a week and pause your membership anytime you want.
- They have an in-house nutritionist which ensures that you get a healthy and varied menu.
- You can store the delivered ingredients in fridge upto four days.
Marley Spoon Cons
- You might spend a bit more on individual meals than you would if you cooked from scratch. Marley Spoon’s meals cost about as much as a dinner out with your family does.
- Delivery of a single plan is limited to four days a week. If you need more meals delivered, you might have to buy a second plan.
- Although the food is delicious, you may or may not enjoy some of the dishes according to your palate.
- Each delivery only offers ingredients enough for that meal. If you buy in bulk, a Marley Spoon plan won’t figure into your bulk food budget.
- They don’t offer breakfast, lunch and dessert options at the moment.
- Recipes have a minimum order of two portions and each order has a minimum order of four portions.
- They currently deliver to Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Wollongong, Newcastle and NSW’s Central Coast only.
MARLEY SPOON MEAL PLANS PRICING
They claim that those prices are pretty close to doing the shopping yourself. The prices of meals at Marley Spoon differ depending on the number of meals you want to order and the plan you choose.
With the 2 – 3 person plan
- 2 meals / week: cost $55.00 ($13.75 per serving)
- 3 meals / week: cost $69.90 ($11.65 per serving)
- 4 meals / week: cost $92.00 ($11.50 per serving)
With the family plan or 4 person plan
- 2 meals / week: cost $84.00. ($10.50 per serving)
- 3 meals / week: cost $114..00 ($9.50 per serving)
- 4 meals / week: cost $143.20 ($8.95 per serving)
Also, you can opt for the fruit boxes alongside your Marley spoon recipe box –
- Fruit box/week: cost $24.90
As you can see, the more you order, the lesser you have to pay for a single serving. Another way Marley Spoon lets you save some money is by offering free shipping on all orders.
MARLEYSPOON CONTACT INFO
You can get in touch via
Email – email@example.com
Phone number – 02 6145 2910 (Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 7am – 7pm, Wednesday and Thursday from 9am-5pm & Saturday from 8am-12pm.)
You can also download the app which is available both on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Do follow their blog to keep an eye on the latest recipes and drinks.
Marley Spoon is a specialized meal delivery service with loads of qualities and hardly any downside. They work together with Martha Stewart, who is a ‘True Food Goddess.’ It offers meals that will suit your palate, preference, and also are also suitable for children, especially for their sensitive taste buds. For us, whatever cons we found were far outweighed by the pros.
Being able to buy some extra time helped alleviate some of the stress we feel during the meal time. Marley Spoon is also a good “hybrid” experience, meaning that while you don’t have to shop for the food, you do get to cook it. It’s still a very nice experience all in all. Every time you order, you get precisely what you want and exactly as much as you need.
Also, we appreciate the option to mix and match meals according to our choice. These recipes are delicious. However, we also have foods we don’t like just like everyone else. Marley Spoon has given us a variety to choose from. The subscription is incredibly flexible… you can switch between plans, change your order, skip a delivery or cancel whenever you wish.
So the final verdict is that… We love Marley Spoon and recommend it!
Try them out and don’t forget to use the Marley Spoon Coupon Code we have shared at the top of this blog post.