We all have had lemon juice or nimbu paani, but if we give it a more healthy twist with cucumber it’s going to give us a more improved version of lemonade. So I came up with Cucumber Lemonade Drink. It is one drink that you’ll want to consider every time you’re feeling thirsty. This refreshing drinks helps genuinely hydrate the body, it can help you feel better overall, and even look better.
Cucumbers and lemons go well together, and in this recipe I have included the cooling effect of fresh mint to the juice and lemons which are themselves very high in Vitamin C, and since you’re unlikely to eat lemons the way you’d eat an orange, drinking this lemon cucumber concoction is a great way to top up on this immune-boosting vitamin. Mint is also a rich source of Vitamin C, as well as important minerals like calcium and magnesium. So lot of healthy benefits you will get from this drink.
|Tips: Add Soda to make it a perfect party drink or add Vodka or Rum to turn into a healthy cocktail 🙂|
|Tips: You can add black pepper and chat Masala also to make it a Masala Cucumber Lemonade drink.|
|Tips: To give an artistic twist to the drink use cucumber slices and press it in the serving glass along with some mint leaves.|
Ingredients for Cucumber Lemonade
- 2 Fresh Cucumbers
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- few Ice Cubes
- Soda water
- For garnishing Cucumber strips, lemon wedge and mint leaves.
Method for Cucumber Lemonade
- Wash cucumber, make few large slices and keep aside for garnishing and now chop cucumber and put it in a blender.
- Add Black salt, sugar, some ice cubes, lemon juice and blend them together.
- You can sieve the drink and add crushed mint leaves and soda water to it.
- Decorate the serving glass with cucumber slices and ice cubes. Pour in the juice and garnish with lemon wedges and mint leaves.
Enjoy your Cucumber Lemonade with any of your favorite snacks, and do share your comments or photographs in the comments section below. Thanks.