- About Stand Mixer
- What is a Stand Mixer?
- Best Selling Stand Mixers Online
- 1. KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Stand Mixer
- 2. Panasonic MK-GB1 3-Litre 200-Watt Stand Mixer
- 3. KitchenAid KSM500PSER Pro 500 Series
- 4. Sunbeam FPSBHS0302 250-Watt 5-Speed Hand & Stand Mixer Combo
- 5. Hamilton Beach 64650 Classic Stand Mixer
About Stand Mixer
Stand mixers, one of the latest kitchen tech appliance which is now becoming very popular to give you an amazing baking experience. It is a must have appliance for all those people who love to bake and cook most suited for the professional bakers or bakery shops.
To get the professional results in baking, a good stand mixer can be a total game changer. If you want an effortless mixing and whipping task for perfectly baked goodies, a stand mixer will surely be your perfect choice. What is especially best about the stand mixer is that you can easily turn out loaves of rustic bread, moist cakes layers, and dozens of cookies, even without putting much more efforts. It can also give the quick and best results on whipping egg whites and heavy creams into airy dessert topping.
What is a Stand Mixer?
A Stand mixer is an ideal and best investment for bigger baking projects. This gadget is essential for a seasoned baker or professional baker. It comes with a fixed stand and mixing bowl, with a lever-operated arm to which you can fit various attachments for mixing. Standard attachments include beater (for mixing cake batter), balloon whisk (for cream whipping and whisking egg whites), and dough hook (for kneading dough). Some models also have a beater with flexible silicon edge that gives you more even batter. It is very convenient to use as you don’t have to hold it while mixing. You just need to put the ingredients into the mixing bowl and press the switch to start mixing.
Although, Stand mixers are the best option if you are a professional baker, but in case if you have the budget issues and have less storage space, then you can alternatively opt for Food Processors. Even a food processor can do almost all preparation for your baking like kneading bread and cookie dough, mixing cake batter, beating egg whites, whipping creams, and a lot more however the benefit of stand mixer over food processor is that you can process any preparation for your baking even in the long batches while a food processor lacks in it.
A stand mixer takes the whipping and mixing task to the next level. You can easily blend, mix, and whip for longer periods without tiring using this efficient gadget. Its preset mixing action provides you the more efficient blending of the ingredients.
Some stand mixers also come with the power hubs for extra accessories that can easily roll out pasta dough, bread dough, grind meat, and even churn the ice-creams, etc. The very best part of the stand mixer that it also frees up time in the kitchen as you can turn it on and can step up for some other task as well as do next for your recipe.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Stand Mixer
- It takes up the mixing and whipping tasks in very less time
- Table top stand mixers can handle even bigger volumes and several batches
- It also provides hands-off convenience
- You can leave it to do its job, and at the same time you can do other tasks
- Some of the stand mixers can take on other functions with several attachments like the pasta maker, bread maker, food grinder, and juicer, etc
- It is quite expensive
- Storage and space may also be a problem if the work area is small
Best Selling Stand Mixers Online
There is a plenty of options to consider while buying a stand mixer. So for your ease and convenience, we have rounded up here the best stand mixers under Rs 10000 to help you narrow down the options for your best pick. All the listed stand mixers from the well-known brands are our best selections on the basis of their price, functionality, efficiency, usability, and style.
1. KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Stand Mixer
Preparing delicious baked goodies has never been easier. This amazing Stand Mixer from Kitchen Aid takes all your tedious task and creates perfect mixes in no time. It comes with a powerful 300 Watt motor to handle a variety of ingredients with ease. The 3l capacity of the bowl makes your ingredients doesn’t fly out of the bowl.
This stand mixer has variable speed settings and turbo function to mix the ingredients accordingly. A pair of stainless steel beaters, as well as dough hooks, is also there to whip, mix, and knead with perfection. It comes with attachments including Stand Mixer, Dough Hook, Wire Whisk, Flat Beater, Stainless Steel bowl with comfort handle, Pouring Shield and User Manual
- Multiple speed and turbo function for perfect results
- Powerful 300 W motor
- Cord storage clip
- 3L rotating bowl
- Mixer stand, Wire whisk, flat beater, steel bowl etc
- Excellent product with nice design and quality
- Set up is very easy
- Great for beginners
- Works very well to mix, whip, and knead dough
- The stand reduces the strain while preparing batter for cakes
- Comes in Variant Colors
- No Negative Reviews
Buy KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Stand Mixer
2. Panasonic MK-GB1 3-Litre 200-Watt Stand Mixer
This one stand mixer from Panasonic will absolutely be your perfect choice that is capable of managing with many food preparation chores in your kitchen. Not only affordable but also a convenient stand mixer with a host of unique features. Get an efficient blending experience with its super powerful motor of 200 W. Its 5 variable speed settings address the varying needs of food mixing accordingly.
Compact in its appearance, the new Panasonic MK-GB1 stand mixer makes the most of a 3L rotating bowl which can easily accommodate the ingredients measuring 2.1 Kg. It also eases the regular cleaning process as well. Get smooth consistencies of the cake batter with this versatile stand mixer.
- 3 L rotating bowl
- 5 Variable speed settings
- Hands-free mixing
- 200 W motor
- Detachable as hand mixer
- Egg beater and dough hook included
- Very user-friendly appliance
- Handy tool and nice built
- Super convenient
- Perfect for smooth mixing, whipping, and kneading dough
- The bowl is too wide, so mixing small quantities will be a hassle
- Also, the bowl doesn’t have a turntable effect
- The device gets heated in a very short period
3. KitchenAid KSM500PSER Pro 500 Series
The Kitchen Aid Pro 500 Series stand mixer has a contoured design which offers handling comfort. Using this stand mixer, you can aerate, blend, whisk, mix, and whip food items very easily and conveniently. This mixer comes with its own rotating bowl that has a capacity of 5 Quart (6.9 litre) and is detachable.
It comes with a powerful 250 watt motor for hands-free mixing with excellent power and performance. It can operate at six speeds. This stand mixer also comes with a burst of power feature that automatically increases the mixing speed for the more consistent and even mix.
- 10 speed settings
- Powerful 325 W motor
- Power Boost switch for turbo speed
- Convenient one touch beater eject lever
- Dishwasher safe attachment
- Detachable head from the stand to make it flexible for using it as a hand mixer
- Durable full-size beaters and dough hooks for greater versatility
- Includes extra attachments like Flat beater, dough hook, wire whip, and pouring shield etc
- It gives fast and efficient results in making batters for cakes, cupcakes, and also whips cream very well
- Light and easy to move around
- The rotating bowl capacity is enough for most home baking projects and easy to clean
- Worth for the price
- The bowl sometimes stops rotating
- Less warranty as per price
4. Sunbeam FPSBHS0302 250-Watt 5-Speed Hand & Stand Mixer Combo
Delight your friends and family with the perfectly baked goodies using this easy-to-use stand mixer. This versatile stand mixer helps you in preparing batch after batch the delicious treats easily and quickly. The perfect combination of two mixers in one makes this Stand mixer apart from others. For all your lighter tasks, you can easily convert this stand mixer into a hand mixer in just one touch.
Its powerful 250 W motor and 5-speed settings handle all your mixing and whipping tasks very efficiently.
This stand mixer also comes with a burst of power function that provides an extra blast to mix more smoothly and evenly. The accessories included with it are 3-quart stainless steel bowl, chrome beaters, and the dough hooks.
- 250 W powerful motor
- Heel rest design
- 5 Speed settings
- Dual-function hand mixer and stand mixer
- 3-quart stainless steel bowl
- Light weight and user-friendly
- Easy and convenient to use and store
- The combination of stand and hand mixer is great as for heavier tasks you can use the stand mixer, and for lighter task, you can easily convert it to hand mixer in one touch
- The device does a great job of keeping the bowl spinning, even when adding the thick ingredients.
- No negative reviews
5. Hamilton Beach 64650 Classic Stand Mixer
This Hamilton Beach Classic stand mixer will absolutely be a great part of your kitchen as it performs all the tedious task for all your baking needs in minutes. Get perfectly baked goods using this stand mixer. The mixer comes with a 290 W peak power that is powerful enough to handle most types of mixtures very efficiently. It comes with six-speed settings plus a quick burst feature for added speed.
This stand mixer from Hamilton Beach can easily handle light to medium mixes like cake batters, creams, egg, or butter, etc. The very best part out there is that it is a perfect combination of the hand mixer and stand mixer. So you can easily handle the lighter tasks for your baking needs by detaching it from the stand.
- 4-quart stainless steel bowl
- Bowl Rest mixer stabilizer
- 6-speed settings and Quick Burst button
- 290 watts peak power
- Versatile attachments include traditional beaters, whisk, and dough hooks
- Lightweight and compact
- You can also use other bowls with it
- Turntable can easily be moved from side to side
- The power is enough to manage most type of mixes
- Convenient bowl rest feature when using it as a hand mixer
- Beaters do not reach the bottom of the bowl
- Not for heavy duty task
- Not best for big batches
This is all about the best stand mixers under Rs 10000. So, just give out all your boring bits for making cakes, pastries, breads, and puddings by selecting one of the best stand mixers mentioned above. We have included the stand mixers of different prices, power, and capacities, so just go through our reviews to find your best choice.