If you are looking for some natural ways to get rid of
– harmful toxins that gets stored up in your body
– slim down
– remove excess fat from your body
– boost your immune system
– pump up your energy level
– just getting rid of daily stress
then ‘Detoxification’ is the most awesome way to achieve all these. Amongt the various solutions available for detoxification, drinking a cup of Herbal Detox Tea every morning makes you achieve all the above without making much more efforts. Here is a collection of five best herbal detox tea recipes that not only rejuvenates you but also helps you to get fit, skinny, and healthy.
1. Turmeric Detox Tea
Turmeric, the Golden spice of Indian cuisine adds great color and flavor to your recipes. This golden spice is used as a medicine for over 4000 years and is one of the best herbal medicines in the world. In terms of detoxification, this golden spice helps in eliminating the toxins from your body due to its antibiotic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric detox tea also aids cardio protection, lowers bad cholesterol, cleanses the liver, fight against certain types of cancer, strengthen your immunity, and enhance proper functioning of digestive system. Making a detox tea with turmeric is very simple. Here is the recipe that you can simply make on your own.
Ingredients for Turmeric Detox Tea
- Turmeric Powder- 2 teaspoons
- Cinnamon Powder- 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Powder- 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt- 1 pinch
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Coconut oil- 1 teaspoon
- Raw Honey- 1 teaspoon (optional)
Method for Turmeric Detox Tea
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Add turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, salt, and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Boil the tea for 5-7 minutes on a low flame.
- Pour the tea into a mug and add coconut oil to it.
- Add extra lemon juice or raw honey for taste.
| More blogs on Healthy, Fresh, Organic & Detoxifying Drinks |
– 7 Best Cinnamon Tea Recipes | How to make Cinnamon Tea
– 6 Refreshing Drinks using Fennel Seed
– 6 Homemade Organic Juice Recipes
2. Ginger and Lemon Tea
This simple and unique detox tea with a perfect combination of healing powers of ginger and diuretic capabilities of lemon is capable of eliminating harmful toxins from your body and also supporting healthy digestion as well. This ginger and lemon tea will detoxify your body in the form of healthy sweating.
Ingredients for Ginger and Lemon Tea
- Green tea- 1 cup
- Ginger grated- 1 inch
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Raw Honey- ½ teaspoon
Method for Ginger and Lemon Tea
- Brew a cup of green tea and add grated ginger to it.
- Let it steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and raw honey to it.
- Stir well and enjoy the tea every morning.
3. Cinnamon Detox Tea
This one is the perfect recipe helping you out to slim down by removing the excess fat from your body. Cinnamon is the best ingredient that helps in stabilizing the blood sugar levels. This detox tea with a combination of raw honey helps in boosting and speeding up the metabolism to burn the excess fat. The recipe is very simple to make out with few easily available ingredients. Follow the recipe below to make it easy for you to lose weight.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Detox Tea
- Green tea- 1 cup
- Cinnamon- 1 stick
- Cayenne powder (Red hot chili powder)- a pinch
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Honey ½ teaspoon
Method for Cinnamon Detox Tea
- Brew a cup of green tea.
- Add a cinnamon stick to it and brew it for five minutes. Then remove the stick from tea.
- Add lemon juice, cayenne powder, and honey to it.
- Stir well and enjoy the tea.
4. Dandelion Detox Tea
Dandelion is one of the most powerful ingredients for detoxification teas. Traditionally, Dandelion was used to treat liver ailments, skin ailments, stomach ailments, kidney disease, and generalized inflammation. This great ingredient is rich in Vitamins A, B, C, and D, as well as iron, zinc, and potassium. The combination of these essential vitamins and minerals yield a strong antioxidant effect that helps in the removal of harmful compounds and toxins from your body. The dandelion detox tea is very effective in gallbladder, liver, and kidney detoxification.
Ingredients for Dandelion Detox Tea
- Dandelion root tea bag- 1
- Lemon Juice- 2 tablespoons
- Boiled water- 1 cup
Method for Dandelion Detox Tea
- Take a cup of boiled water and add dandelion root tea bag
- Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Then add lemon juice.
- Consume the tea every morning to eliminate water weight.
5. Coriander, Fennel, and Cumin Detox Tea
This one detox tea recipe made with three most popular ingredients coriander, fennel, and cumin all of which are having powerful detoxifying properties, is one of the best Ayurveda teas. The recipe is very simple; you just need a little amount of all these ingredients to make a perfect cup of detox tea.
Ingredients for Coriander, Fennel, and Cumin Detox Tea
- Water- 1 ½ cups
- Cumin seeds- ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander seeds- ¼ teaspoon
- Fennel seeds- ¼ teaspoon
Method for Coriander, Fennel, and Cumin Detox Tea
- Boil the one and half cup of water
- Add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, and coriander seeds to the boiling water.
- Let it steep for five minutes.
- Strain the mixture and consume on a daily basis.
I am sure the above listed herbal detox tea recipes will help you to lose your weight, cleanse your body and skin, detoxing your liver and kidney, as well as remove harmful toxins from your body. All these are made with herbal ingredients and are the very best natural ways to get rid of all these problems.